45+ extreme arena

Go down

45+ extreme arena

Post  warhamer on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 am

who is in for some arena stuff
in band between 45-50 area

warhamer
Forum Master
Forum Master

Posts : 85
Forum Activity : 105
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Umbriel(Admin) on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:40 am

Would you like to team up with me Melly? cos if yes its sure victory (best dps+best healer/supporter on server) cat
avatar
Umbriel(Admin)
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum

Posts : 104
Forum Activity : 168
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile http://fairytail.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  warhamer on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:33 am

its fine with me but we can do it with nenel 2 but i think there are some more 45+ people
but for now i think u me nenel and melly i forgot what goku was so i think we are pretty good with that setp up

warhamer
Forum Master
Forum Master

Posts : 85
Forum Activity : 105
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  warhamer on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:25 am

ill post for now us 2 names umbriel i will edit the post once people post in this thread for conformation Very Happy

warhamer
Forum Master
Forum Master

Posts : 85
Forum Activity : 105
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Umbriel(Admin) on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:49 am

warhamer wrote:its fine with me but we can do it with nenel 2 but i think there are some more 45+ people
but for now i think u me nenel and melly i forgot what goku was so i think we are pretty good with that setp up

i dont have any contact to goku and he seems to be inactive, you can try ask him if you have any contact

well about 45+, are goku,me,you,melly,nenel,kage and bia, others stopped to play.. kage will be in team with bia, goku is inactive..

about team idea, it should be DPS+support than you and melly are DPS and me and nenel support... cos i want to win, i want to pick melly cos she is best DPS and also im only 45+healer(prophets and moonflames are strongest classes imo) me and melly have best weapons too, you with nenel should be second.. cos solar guardians are one of weakest classes(kage and bia)... well reality should be different cat


avatar
Umbriel(Admin)
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum

Posts : 104
Forum Activity : 168
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile http://fairytail.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  warhamer on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 am

but solar are tanks and we need a tank

warhamer
Forum Master
Forum Master

Posts : 85
Forum Activity : 105
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Melly on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

warhamer wrote:but solar are tanks and we need a tank
if i'm not wrong goku is a tanker becos i make sword and shield for him

First half of aug nenel will not able to play so sad

wish the zodiac maker still can get more stardust so i can get more point to spend in itemmail XD

Melly
Advanced Forum Member
Advanced Forum Member

Posts : 37
Forum Activity : 52
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 31
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Umbriel(Admin) on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Melly wrote:
warhamer wrote:but solar are tanks and we need a tank
if i'm not wrong goku is a tanker becos i make sword and shield for him

First half of aug nenel will not able to play so sad

wish the zodiac maker still can get more stardust so i can get more point to spend in itemmail XD

so will you team up with me? cos first price in this event are item mall points...
avatar
Umbriel(Admin)
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum

Posts : 104
Forum Activity : 168
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile http://fairytail.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Melly on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:42 am

Umbriel(Admin) wrote:
Melly wrote:
warhamer wrote:but solar are tanks and we need a tank
if i'm not wrong goku is a tanker becos i make sword and shield for him

First half of aug nenel will not able to play so sad

wish the zodiac maker still can get more stardust so i can get more point to spend in itemmail XD

so will you team up with me? cos first price in this event are item mall points...

ofcos we are going to team up together

Melly
Advanced Forum Member
Advanced Forum Member

Posts : 37
Forum Activity : 52
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 31
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  warhamer on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:14 am

minimun ia 2 players so we can go with a group

warhamer
Forum Master
Forum Master

Posts : 85
Forum Activity : 105
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Melly on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:23 am

warhamer wrote:minimun ia 2 players so we can go with a group

Umbriel ,warhamer,nenel,goku and me will be the best team ever

Umbriel can heal
Nenel have support skills
Goku tanker
Warhamer DPS
Me DPS

but how sad Nenel not able to play ...... so we neeed one more ppl to take her pls
Nenel if u see this pls reply us if u able to play in aug 13

Melly
Advanced Forum Member
Advanced Forum Member

Posts : 37
Forum Activity : 52
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 31
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Umbriel(Admin) on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 am

oh my mistake, i thought that it have to be a team of 2 players at all cat well lets make fairyfails team...
i just need better shield and i can tank too:D
avatar
Umbriel(Admin)
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum

Posts : 104
Forum Activity : 168
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile http://fairytail.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  warhamer on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:07 am

there might be a lvl 41 going with us its friend of mine and the only reason why i think he can come is that he is a healer

warhamer
Forum Master
Forum Master

Posts : 85
Forum Activity : 105
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Umbriel(Admin) on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:19 am

warhamer wrote:there might be a lvl 41 going with us its friend of mine and the only reason why i think he can come is that he is a healer

prophet or sun com?
avatar
Umbriel(Admin)
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum

Posts : 104
Forum Activity : 168
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile http://fairytail.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  warhamer on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:47 am

sun but we really need goku to come online again cause there will be guild lvling so we really need to do that.

warhamer
Forum Master
Forum Master

Posts : 85
Forum Activity : 105
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Umbriel(Admin) on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:10 am

warhamer wrote:sun but we really need goku to come online again cause there will be guild lvling so we really need to do that.

yes you are right, you can ask LightStarZ, cos he is real life friend of goku and try to get any contact if you want...
also try LH facebook i think that he has some posts here
avatar
Umbriel(Admin)
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum

Posts : 104
Forum Activity : 168
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile http://fairytail.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  warhamer on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:40 am

actually the invasion group should be awesome if we did it again Very Happy relive the moment.
ill add bellerephon to the list but it seems we dont get tank as kage and bia will form there own group.
i asked to kage and he and bia will together about it . but we need a tank or else its gonna be healing intensieve most time they will come after me because of the lvl. and trust me u dont want me as tank especially melly (cloth).

warhamer
Forum Master
Forum Master

Posts : 85
Forum Activity : 105
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Umbriel(Admin) on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:14 am

warhamer wrote:actually the invasion group should be awesome if we did it again Very Happy relive the moment.
ill add bellerephon to the list but it seems we dont get tank as kage and bia will form there own group.
i asked to kage and he and bia will together about it . but we need a tank or else its gonna be healing intensieve most time they will come after me because of the lvl. and trust me u dont want me as tank especially melly (cloth).

well its about winner in each category... so we will win for sure
but goku will be really helpful but i can tank too, since im able to solo these 47/48super strong monsters without pots... (im tanking and pet is killing them) but yes regular tank is better cos if im without mana, its instant death
avatar
Umbriel(Admin)
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum
Umbriel Rocks cos she made this Forum

Posts : 104
Forum Activity : 168
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile http://fairytail.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Melly on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:59 pm

warhamer wrote:sun but we really need goku to come online again cause there will be guild lvling so we really need to do that.

if goku is not online we need kage and bia to come our team for the win

Melly
Advanced Forum Member
Advanced Forum Member

Posts : 37
Forum Activity : 52
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 31
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Melly on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:45 pm


trying to learn how to uplaod a pic on forum ^^
thx to my brother who teaching me =P

Melly
Advanced Forum Member
Advanced Forum Member

Posts : 37
Forum Activity : 52
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 31
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Nenel on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Sight. I missed a lot of fun it seems T_T
avatar
Nenel
Advanced Forum Member
Advanced Forum Member

Posts : 35
Forum Activity : 40
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 45+ extreme arena

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum